Process Flow Chart for Psyllium Husk / Psyllium Husk Powder
- Seed Cleaning
- The raw psyllium seeds are cleaned by mechanical process through various steps of processing where no chemicals are used. We have a rigorous ten stage cleaning process of the seeds, which is followed by the de-husking of the seed. All Stages can be cleaned 500 Kg of Psyllium Seed per hour.
- Processes for psyllium seeds dehusking to obtain high yields of pure and quality psyllium seed husk.
- These processes include milling intact psyllium seeds in a mill which causes the husk to be fragmented by collision under conditions whereby the husk is fractured and separated from the non-husk portion of the psyllium seed without substantial breakage and size reduction of the non-husk portion.
- De-Husking system with automatic feeding, having arranged 2 plants in parallel with 72 Grinders in which Grinders are at 36″ diameter. Magnets are arranged in necessary places. Our units can produce 200 Kg of Mixture of De husked Materials per hour.
- Husk Cleaning & Winnowing
- The husk is then passed through gravity separators for further purification before custom packaging. This process is call as Winnowing.
- Seed Cleaning
Most of the tests including microbiological tests are conducted at our in-house laboratory, which help us in maintaining quality and supply of materials as per buyer’s Specification.
We take extra care on plant hygienic condition. Weekly / Fortnightly cleaning, prescribed Inner / Outer Spraying, Fogging, Rodent Trap Placing etc. are usual followed and the records are being maintained in logbooks. Our fumigation agent Excellent Pest Control are guide us time to time.